One of my favorite book series
This week I've been reading a book series called Left Behind. It takes place during the rapture of the church and the tribulation. This series actually has what I guess you could call two versions. One version is from the veiw of the adults that were'nt taken in the rapture, the other the kids views.(That one is called Left Behind: The Kids. Thats the one I'm currently reading.) It tells of the events of the tribulation in a way that really makes sense. In Left Behind: The Kids you go through the tribulation with Judd, Vicki, Lionel, and Ryan.
The kids are going through life as normal. Then, in the blink of an eye, the kids entire families and millions of others around the world, disappear. As the kids try to figure out what to do next, they meet a man named Bruce Barns, who helps them understand what is next to come. Then the kids face the tribulations, the Antichrist, and a devastated world. As they grow closer to Christ, they realize the need to spread the gospel, and go to great lengths to do so.
Now, I'm not going to spoil the whole thing, so you can either see if your library has them, or you can buy the series HERE. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to keep reading now. Bye!
The kids are going through life as normal. Then, in the blink of an eye, the kids entire families and millions of others around the world, disappear. As the kids try to figure out what to do next, they meet a man named Bruce Barns, who helps them understand what is next to come. Then the kids face the tribulations, the Antichrist, and a devastated world. As they grow closer to Christ, they realize the need to spread the gospel, and go to great lengths to do so.
Now, I'm not going to spoil the whole thing, so you can either see if your library has them, or you can buy the series HERE. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to keep reading now. Bye!

Comments
Post a Comment