Muffins!

There are these muffins that I've been eating for breakfast alot so I thought I'd share them with you. 

If you're like me muffins are totally your thing. I love all of them. Bluberry, cinnamon, bannana. These muffins are a wonderful mixture of three of my favorite foods. Peanut butter, chocolate, and banana! Oh and did I mention they are gluten free? So lets get on with the recipe!



          Ingredients: 
  • 3 ripe bananas         
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tablespoon milk of your choice (I use almond milk)
  • 1 cup oat flour or gluten free flour (I use gluten free flour but either is fine)
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt  
  • 1/3 cup chocolate chips (Plus 2-3 more tablespoons to sprinkle on top)                                         
      step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners. 
      step 2: In a large bowl mash bananas then add all wet ingreidients and mix.
      step 3: Next add all dry ingredients and mix again. Fold in chocolate chips and use an ice cream                          scoop or spoon to distribute batter. 
      step 4: Bake muffuns 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

I love eating these with a little peanut butter spread on top, but then again I'm a peanut-butter-holic so (shrug) I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. See you next week!

Comments

Popular Posts